INGREDIENTS for MEATBALL
- 1 can AYAM™ Baked Beans 230g (drain excess liquid）
- 250g ground chicken
- 50g onion
- 50g carrot
- 2 tbsp potato starch
- 1 tsp herbal salt
- A little of sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
INGREDIENTS for MEATBALL CURRY
- 12-15 pcs meatball
- 1 onion
- 50g onion
- 100g eryngii mushroom
- 1 clove garic
- 400ml AYAM™ Coconut milk
- 100g AYAM™ Nyonya curry paste
- 200g tomato puree
- 2 tsp nam pla
- 50cc water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- A dash salt
- 1/4 tsp sugar
METHOD for meatball
- Put AYAM™ Baked beans which is drained excess liquid in a bowl and mush coarsely them by hand.
- Add chopped onion, carrot, ground chicken and mix them well.
- Add herbal salt, sugar, potato starch and mix them well.
- Put extra oil on plams and divide equally mixture and shape it into 2cm in diameter.
- Heat olive oil in pan and cook METHOD 4 till browned.
- Flip meatballs to brown both sides, steam them in covered pan for about 3 miniutes.
METHOD for MEATBALL CURRY
- Put olive oil in a pot and add garlic cook it over low heat until aromatic.
- When garlic smell, increase heat to middle heat, add onion and salt and stir-fry them till tender.
- Once onion get tender, add eringi mushroom and stir-fry it slightly, add Nyonya curry paste, tomato puree.
- Stir-fry them for a minute in such a way as to drain juice of tomato puree, add AYAM™ Coconut milk, water, meatballs.
- Bring it to boil, seaon with nam pla, sugar to complete.