- 100g AYAM™ Laksa Curry Paste
- 400ml AYAM™ Coconut milk
- 9 shrimps
- 3 portions of Chinese noodle
- 1/4 red onion(chopped)
- 5g dried shrimp(rehydrated)
- 500cc water
- 1 tbsp salad oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 deep-fried tofu(cut into pieces 1cm wide)
- 1 boiled egg(divided into 6 equal parts)
- 1 lime(divided into 6 equal parts)
- Heat 1 tbsp salad oil, fry red onion and dried shrimp with soup stock, add laksa curry paste and fry them until aromatic.
- Add coconut milk, water and stew on low heat for 10 minites. Season with salt and complete soup.
- Boil shrimps and deep fried tofu
- Serve boiled Chinese noodle in bowls and add soup, top METHOD 3, boiled egg. Squeeze lime at the end of cooking