- 1can AYAM Mackerel in Tomato Sauce 155g
- 1tbsp Salad oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seed
- 1/2 Onion(1/4 sliced, 1/4 cut into wedges）
- 1.5tbsp Curry powder
- 2tsbp AYAM Coconut milk
- 150cc Water
- 10 Mini tomatoes(cut into half)
- 6 Okras
- 1/2tsp Salt
- 1/2tsp Sugar
- 1tsp Soy sauce
- Heat oil in a pan and fry cumin seed on low heat. Once it smells, add only sliced onion and fry till it gets tender.
- Add curry powder and toss but not burning.
- Add AYAM Mackerel in Tomato Sauce, AYAM Coconut milk, water, tomatoes, okras and onion cut into wedge and stew well.
- Seasoon with salt, sigar and soysauce to complete.