- 1 fish AYAM Sardines in Tomato Sauce 155g
- 1 Egg
- A little of salt
- Some Baguette
- 1 tbsp Salad oil
- ● Some Toppings：Sliced cucumber & Tomato
- ■ Some Mayonaise & Chilli sauce
- Make a cut in the side of baguette in half.
- Beat an egg in the bowl and add fish and salt lightly crumble them.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour Method 2. Once itts cooked about half,
turn the inside of Method 1. downward and put on the fried egg.
- Once the bread sticks the egg and is cooked, take off them as it is.
- Stuff the toppings in the bread and season with ■.